Yard Sale 2017
April 29, 2017
8:00 am—1:00 pm
A portion of this year’s proceeds will go to ACTS, and to improve and make more useful our storage space – that way you can drop off more stuff all year long!
Drop Off & Pick-Up
Bring your stuff to the church starting on Tuesday, April 25. Drop-off ends at noon on Friday.
If you need pick-up, contact Ed Street. Pick-ups for the sale begin on Wednesday, April 26 and there will be NO pick-up on Friday.
We will be selling baked goods again this year. If you would like to bake something for the sale, please contact Bill Crowder or Mickie Jones. This year the Bake Sale is being partially sponsored by the Youth Groups with proceeds to benefit our Food Pantry.
We need volunteers to help us prepare and carry out this event. The Yard Sale is lots of fun, so come and help sort, price, display, sell and clean-up.
- Tuesday, April 25 - open from 11:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 26, open 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27, open 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday - April 28, open 10:00 - 8:30 p.m. - We will not be able to take any dropped off items after 12:00 noon.
- Saturday - April 29, if volunteers could arrive at 7:30 that would be great! The doors open at 8:00 a.m.
Please contact Frosty Owen or Ed Street if you can lend us a hand.
Results from the St. Mark’s Annual Yard Sale 2016
Thanks to everyone who volunteered and shopped!
Our combined efforts resulted in $3,000 to be distributed to ACTS and numerous other local charities in 150th anniversary $150 amounts.
The Bake Sale raised $146 for the St. Mark’s Food Pantry.