St. Mark’s folks like nothing better than to have a good time together serving others!
Community Events at a Glance
- Coffee Hour after the 10:30 service - gather for food and fellowship
- Second Sunday brunch or lunch after church @ 12:30pm - restaurants around town
- Neighborhood Dinners on the First Tuesday of the month (we take August off)
- Family Foyer Group fun and fellowship for parents & children - every other month on the third Sunday
- Christmas Dinner - early December
- parish forums on topics of interest every other month on the third Sunday at noon
- justice & advocacy forums check the calendar - fourth Sundays at 4pm
- blanket ministry Weekly
More service and fellowship ideas are always percolating!